For many individuals, discovering they have a hearing loss that requires the use of amplification, or hearing aids, can be a stressful and upsetting time. It can feel overwhelming and most do not know where to begin. We are here to help you navigate the road ahead and assist you each step of the way. By working with you to determine where your hearing and communication difficulties lie, we can tailor a hearing solution to best suit your needs.
Looking For Hearing Aids in Collingwood? You Have Come to the Right Place!
The Benefits of Hearing Aids
If you are feeling hesitant about taking the next step to purchasing a hearing aid, consider the vast improvements in quality of life experienced by people who take action and address their hearing loss. Studies have shown that once they begin using hearing aids, people enjoy great improvements in social, emotional, psychological, and physical well-being, including:
- Communication in relationships
- Intimacy and warmth in family relationships
- Ease of communication
- Physical health
- Sense of control over life events
- Emotional stability
- Perception of mental functioning
- Earning power
- Participation in social situations
Contact Culford Family Hearing to discover your options and regain the quality of life you deserve!
The Culford Family Hearing Advantage
We understand that purchasing hearing aids is a big decision. You can rest assured when you purchase hearing aids from Culford Family Hearing, you are not only receiving devices custom-tailored to you, but also peace of mind.
Each hearing aid purchase entitles you to:
- Complete verification at the time of fitting and at future check-up appointments
- Instruction on how to use the hearing aids, such as changing the batteries, cleaning and maintenance, etc.
- Sixty (60)-Day Trial period with every purchase. If you are unsatisfied you may return the hearing aids within this period
- Free adjustments for the life of the hearing aid
- Annual hearing tests to monitor your hearing loss
- Three (3) year supply of hearing aid batteries (does not apply to rechargeable hearing aids)
- Minimum three (3) year manufacturer warranty
- Minimum one (1) year Loss and Damage (L&D) warranty; most have 2 years. A deductible may apply
- Free hearing aid checks & professional cleanings
- End-of-warranty service: the hearing aid will be sent to the manufacturer prior to the warranty expiration for a thorough check. Any issues will be resolved while under warranty to help prolong the life of the device